Saturday 28 May 2011

London wish list. Part 1.

I am planning a London trip around end of July - haven't been there for almost half a year! It is a long time. So, besides all the pleasant commitments that have to be made - seeing friends - yippee, I'm also planning a bit of a stock up shopping trip. Since my luggage allowance is around 23 kg, have to keep it light. And, since I like to be prepared early, will start my wish list now- two months ahead. Just things, mostly home stuff, that are worth checking out! Here is part one - Urban Outfitters and Laura Ashley.
Urban Outfitters Home

Laura Ashley Home

2 comments:

  1. Oh lovely wish list! I was in Laura Ashley today, there was 25% off everything in store so I went a bit mad :) I bought a really pretty cup (which I have put on my blog) and a birthday present for my mum, all essentials of course! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 25% off, wish i could be there! Thing there is that innocent nostalgic quality about their stuff that makes it so irresistible!

    ReplyDelete