Saturday 4 June 2011

Crochet project ideas.

So I am planning to move. Soon. Hopefully soon. It means that I can dream/plan all the things I will make to make my home lovely and happy. Handmade home.

One of those things would be crochet denim rug. It would give me the opportunity to recycle couple of pairs of old jeans. Plus, in my head it looks really nice. The only issue might be the amount of jeans needed to make a whole carpet - I'm worried that I might be tempted to use up all the jeans I have, leaving me with not much to wear. But, I guess I will solve that obstacle when I'll come to that. Some photos from google for ideas:

The other ideas are revolving around colorful and happy looking furniture covers. Thinking mostly chairs. A bit of a homage to Ingrid Jansen, who is making awesome crochet chair covers and other amazing things.  Here is her website:
 http://www.woodwoolstool.com 
and blog: 
http://woodwoolstool.blogspot.com/
These are wonderful, creative and super inspiring sites!
Wood & wool stool.

No comments:

Post a Comment