Wednesday 31 August 2011

New beginnings

There have been a lot of changes in my life recently - new job (great and exciting!), plus I found out that I will be a mum around February (Exciting and super scary!). The last news has turned my life upside down.  There are so many things to think about - this is all new to me! After the exhausting first trimester - think I was sleeping in average 15 hours a day, I feel great.
With the news all my crafting aspirations have  turned towards baby stuff. First on the line are baby blankets. I have finished one and am half way through the zig zag one, which I actually prefer. As the latter  one is rather thick, it will serve as a play mat.
I am thinking about knitting overalls, but so far haven't been able to get yarn from natural fibers, just acrylic. I'm not giving up and keep looking with hope....


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Just think of all the things you can make for your new baby and all the skills you can share in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! If it will be a boy - he's in a bit of trouble - all the girly stuff!

    ReplyDelete