Sunday 25 September 2011

Moroccan Organic Farm

It was a class field trip - my first one. And oh boy was it great! well, except the fact that it was deadly hot and I managed to get a sunburn. But, then again, I am in Africa after all...
Back to the farm - it was great: down to earth, functional, and great considering organic farming is a bit of a novelty in Morocco still. Maybe it is a good thing - people who are adopting the style are enthusiastic and doing it for the right reasons. My experience from the UK is rather different - I was working for the organic company for about five years. The start was similar  - team of great enthusiasts, but with time it developed into a superficial fashion thing. Appearances came first, a sad reality. 
Anyway, some photos from the trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment